Income Protection Insurance
If you’re between 19 and 60, Ezicover Income Protection can provide a monthly benefit for up to 5 years, if you are unable to work due to sickness or injury.
To find out more or apply for a policy call 1800 EZI COV (1800 394 268) or you can apply online today.
Key product features
- First 30 days are complimentary, so in the first year of your policy you will only pay 11 months premium
- There are two cover types, Sickness & Injury cover and Injury Only cover. If you have a medical condition or history that prevents you getting Sickness & Injury cover, Injury Only cover may be available.
- Monthly payments of up to 70% of your pre-disability income, with a maximum of $12,000 per month
- Choose how long the monthly benefit can be paid to you, with benefit periods of 1, 2 or 5 years available
- Choose how many days you must be unable to work before you are eligible for your benefit, with waiting periods of 30, 60 or 90 days available
- Insurance premiums are waived while a monthly benefit is being paid
- Reducing income feature, allows the level of cover and premium payments to be temporarily reduced during period of financial hardship or special circumstances
- Cover suspension feature, allows you to put your cover on hold for up to 12 months
- Worldwide cover, 24/7 except where the Australian government has advised against travel to that country
- Qualifying periods apply for elective, cosmetic and transplant surgery
- Exclusions apply, such as self-inflicted injury, illegal activities and unemployment for other reasons not covered. See the PDS for more information