Ezicover Income Protection Insurance can provide a monthly benefit for up to 5 years if you are unable to work due to sickness or injury
You can choose to use the monthly payments however you wish, it is there for you and your family to cover everyday expense bills and commitments while you are recovering.
- There are two cover types, Sickness & Injury cover and Injury Only cover. If you have a medical condition or history that prevents you getting Sickness & Injury cover, Injury Only cover may be available
- Monthly payments of up to 75% of pre-disability income, maximum $12,000 per month, paid for up to 5 years
- Available to Australian residents aged 19 to 60
- Lump sum payment equal to three times the monthly benefit for Heart attack, Cancer or Stroke with no waiting period (for Sickness & Injury cover)
- A $500 return-to-work benefit to help with extra expenses when claim ends
- Premiums are generally tax deductible, and monthly benefits are generally tax assessable
- 30-day cooling off period
- First month’s premium payment waived
*This is a summary of the benefits only. Terms and conditions apply. Please refer to the Ezicover Income Protection Product Disclosure Statement for full details.
The Ezicover insurance products described on this website are issued by Zurich Australia Limited (Zurich), ABN 92 000 010 195, AFSL 232510 of 5 Blue Street, North Sydney, NSW 2060. This information is prepared by Zurich and is of a general nature only. It does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs. You should consider these factors, the appropriateness of the information and the relevant Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) before making a decision. The information is a summary only and there are relevant conditions and exclusions that are explained in the PDS. The Ezicover insurance products are only available to Australian residents.
Navy Health is not licensed to provide advice on life insurance, and so cannot recommend, endorse or advise you about this insurance. It can only refer you to Zurich or a financial planner. If you buy and Ezicover policy Meridian Wealth Management will receive a referral commission from Zurich of 20% (plus GST) of your insurance premium. Navy Health receives a marketing allowance of 12% from Meridian Wealth Management Pty Ltd.