Navy Health Claiming via OMS
- Go to navyhealth.com.au homepage.
- Click on the Members button in the top right-hand corner of the page.
- Click on the Log In
|If you have previously registered for OMS
• Enter your member number and password.
• Click the Log In button.
|If you have not yet registered for OMS
• Select ‘First time? Register here’.
- Select Make A Claim from the menu.
- Click on Next button
- Check the bank details listed are correct. The details listed should be the account into which you wish your claim benefits to be paid. If the details listed are not correct, click on My Benefit Payment Details in the side menu and update.
- Tick both boxes in the OMS claiming Declaration and then click the Next If the claim has not been paid in full or if this is a workers compensation claim, you cannot proceed. Please call us on 1300 306 289.
- Enter the date of service.
- Select the person you are claiming for using the drop-down box.
- Select the provider. Providers previously used will be listed in the drop-down box. If this is your first time claiming with this provider, you will need to select ‘Provider not listed’ from the drop-down box, and then click on the Provider Search Enter the provider’s details and click search. If you are unable to find your provider, please call Navy Health on 1300 306 289.
- Enter the specialty, i.e. what is the service you are claiming for?
- Select the service item relevant to the service you received. The number in the drop-down box may sometimes differ to the number listed on your receipt; in this case, please select the most relevant description.
- Enter the provider fee, i.e. the amount you were charged for this item number.
- Click the Add Item button to add the details entered to your claim.
- If you are claiming for more than one item number, click the Add New Item button and repeat this process for each item number listed on your receipt.
- Once you have entered all the item numbers listed on your receipt, click the Next button.
- Confirm all details listed are correct.
- Read the Declaration and if you agree, tick the box.
- Click the Submit button.
- Your claim will be processed within 3 business days.