Why not contact us?
P: 1300 306 289
F: (03) 9880 7939
Applying for sponsorship
Thank you for considering Navy Health as a sponsor.
All sponsorship requests should be submitted using the Sponsorship Application Form available at the bottom of this page. Please read the following guidelines before completing your application. These guidelines will assist you with your submission. If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Navy Health evaluates proposals for properties and activities that offer:
- Tangible benefits associated with the partnership;
- Promotion that creates positive consumer attitudes towards Navy Health;
- Where possible, cross-link to existing Navy Health programs;
- Opportunity to create long-term value;
- Ability to reach targeted audiences and build relationships;
- New channels of customer engagement;
- Positive exposure for the Navy Health brand;
- Potential to leverage with additional resource investment;
- Potential for long-term, sustainable partnership or relationship;
- Media opportunities and publicity;
- Strategic partnership/cross promotional opportunities;
- Speaking opportunities;
- Attendance at key stakeholder events.
- How will your sponsorship proposal reinforce and support Navy Health’s image, brand and the attributes of our company?
- Demonstrate the resources and mechanisms that will be implemented to measure and evaluate the sponsorship objectives.
- An overview of your marketing/PR plans and objectives.
- List of other sponsors, partners and others committed who are involved and confirmed in the event.
- Will this event provide benefits to the broad community or specific individuals?
- What is the demographic targeted, the likely reach or impact of this sponsorship?
- Event or activity location (local/state/national).
- Implementation timelines and list of locations and venues to outline geographical impact.
- How would your event/organization benefit by Navy Health’s involvement?
- What strategies are proposed to launch, publicise and promote the project/event i.e. PR, social media, signage, direct mail?
Once your sponsorship proposal has been submitted and received, the sponsorship team will review all proposals and we will assess suitability against the sponsorship criteria, feasibility and the resources required. We will then notify you of the outcome. If there is a need for additional information, Navy Health will contact you to discuss and clarify.
As a general rule, Navy Health will not support sponsorships that may be detrimental to Navy Health’s brand or offensive to customer groups and will not be considered. These include but are not limited to:
- Organisations linked to controversial issues;
- Religious groups;
- Race specific organisations;
- An individual seeking support for personal interests;
- A direct competitor to Navy Health;
- Organisations or activities that could be potentially hazardous, such as gambling, alcohol, smoking or drug related activities.