Navy Health Claiming App
|Download the App for Apple Users||Download the App for Android Users|
Registering to use the app
- Open the app and input your member number and date of birth.
- Click the continue button.
- You will then be given the option to set up a security lock in the form of a Face id, fingerprint or pin number – depending on the smart device you are using. This will become your default security setting to utilise the app.
Submitting a Claim on the App
- Click on the Make A Claim button
- The claiming terms and conditions will appear on your screen. If you accept, click the Start Your Claim
- Click the + button to add a photo of the first receipt.
- Select whether you want to take a photo of your receipt or upload a file already on your device.
- If this is your first time using the app, some permissions may appear.
|By selecting ALLOW, you are enabling the option to use the camera on your device to take photos of your receipts.
|By selecting ALLOW, you are enabling the option to upload pictures of receipts already stored on your device.
- Once you have taken a photo or uploaded a file, check the preview that is available. If it is clear, press OK, otherwise click RETRY to take another, clearer photo.
- Repeat these steps if there is more than one photo or receipt to submit. Up to 3 photos can be submitted at one time.
- Once all your receipts have been added, click the Next Step
- Enter the requested claim details.
- Click the Submit my Claim
- Your claim will be processed within 3 business days.